Spousal open permit

Canada prioritizes family reunification as an important aspect of immigration. When families work together, there is an improvement in integration outcomes. To be eligible for the spousal visa, one should be a spouse of a skilled worker who has been approved to work in Canada for six months and longer or should be a spouse of a foreign student at a post-secondary college or university.


  • A letter from the spouse’s current employer.
  • A copy of spouse’s recent pay slips.

For more information, please contact us on +44-1628566444, +19059180600 or email info@amk.global and we will be more than happy to help.

©2020 AMK.Global All Rights Reserved.