Bridging open work permit

This program helps in keeping a worker in Canada while their application for Permanent residence is being processed. Under the Federal Skilled Worker Class, the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) OR Canadian Experience Class (CEC) can be approached to extend the work permit if it’s due to get expired till that time the worker can continue to work until a decision is made on his or her application for PR. The person is eligible if,

  • The foreign national is currently in Canada.
  • They have made an application for an open work permit.
  • They have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within four months.
  • They have received a positive eligibility assessment on their application.
©2020 AMK.Global All Rights Reserved.